[CentOS] Installing centos in a Compaq ML350 G5

CARLOS CERRATO

ccerratomster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 20:20:58 UTC 2007

ok...

if this can be useful for somebody.

Finally, we can download the appropriate driver (cpqiss....), put it in a
floppy and use it.

But, ... Centos can't use it...

We use a copy of RH Enterprise and all ran ok.

So, Centos is not 100% compatible.

And, now, RHEL don't recognize the Ethernet Card.

Maybe we will buy RHEL and get the appropriate driver for being totally
operative.

I will keep you informed.

Or, if you have a better idea. I will appreciate it.

Thanks for all.

Carlos