[CentOS] yum repo with Nvidia driver RPMs?

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Fri Apr 6 04:52:31 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 09:42 -0700, Florin Andrei wrote:
> Well, I've been using Fedora a lot since the beginning of the project.
> Livna does a wonderful job. I wish they supported CentOS too.

Maybe with the release of CentOS 5 things will change.  CentOS 4 is
great, but the desktop side of things is just ancient: providing CentOS
4 rpms for desktop "stuff" isn't always possible because of other
dependencies that can't be met without ripping CentOS 4 apart (e.g.
upgraded Gnome to a newer release).

That being said, I was hoping that rpmforge would cover stuff like this.
I don't think they do - yet.  Might be worth putting in a package
request there.

Regards,

Ranbir

--