[CentOS] UPS question

Ashley M. Kirchner

ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Apr 9 17:38:11 UTC 2007

    Hello folks,

    I'm about to install Centos on a new server and this will be my
first "exposure" if you will to Centos.  I come from an RH/Fedora
background.  Anyway, is there a list somewhere that will tell me what
UPS batteries are compatible with Centos 4 (brand/model)?  I figured
before I go out and buy something I better check to see what's supported.

    Thanks.

    -- A

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6