[CentOS] OT: CentOS 5 Hits?

Don Levey centos at the-leveys.us
Thu Apr 12 15:34:30 UTC 2007

Lonny Selinger wrote:
>> Ralph Angenendt wrote:

>>> Hmm?
>>>
>> This is like watching crack addicts milling around wondering what to do
>> until someone shows up with the next rock...
>>
>> :)
>
> LOL can you feel the love? Maybe there is a new need for a support group or 12
> step program for being addicted to a distro *shrug* ... it's like a new toy or
> game system and we're all just waiting at the front door for the store to
> open. Wait didn't someone get shot walking out of a store once for this???

Ordinarily I wouldn't be so... anxious.  But I've got a new machine that
needs an OS before it is commissioned, and it seems sort of silly to
install 4.4 when 5 is due out Real Soon Now.  I need to replace my older
FC4 server at home with something a little more stable...

So... maybe an RPM or something to keep me going until the Big Fix.
  -Don