[CentOS] DVD install via NFS asks for CD #1 ISO

Marco Fais

centos-lists at abbeynet.it
Fri Apr 13 08:22:48 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm installing Centos 5.0 (fresh install) x86_64 via NFS. I've
downloaded just the DVD iso via bittorrent, but when it starts the
graphical installation phase an error message appears telling me that
anaconda can't find the CD iso in the remote server.

Seems that's looking for Centos-5.0-x86_64-bin-1of7.iso, I'm downloading
it right now to go ahead but... I think I'm doing something wrong or
there is some problems in the NFS DVD install...

Anyway, thanks for the great work folks!

Let me know if you need more informations, bye!