[CentOS] Jigdoes of CentOS 4.4 and 5.0 i386/x86_64 CD/DVD available.

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Apr 16 11:30:54 UTC 2007

Maciej Zenczykowski wrote:
> I've gone through the trouble (after some 10 rounds I finally have
> something I'm happy with) and generated jigdo/template files for CentOS
> 5.0 iso's (CD/DVD i386/x86_64) (and CentOS 4.4 while I was at it:
> CD/DVD/ServerCD SRPMS/i386/x86_64).

thanks for taking the time to get this done. however, one thing I'd like
to point out is that there is now a -qa testing team in place, and
issues such as this should really be run past them ( posting in
centos-devel usually get their attention ), before posting it on the
centos list or the public forums.

If its ok with you, and if you are happy to work with the CentOS
developers and qa people to make this jidgo process more 'official' -
could we move this to the centos-devel list and let the -qa people have
a go at it for a bit ?

- KB