[CentOS] Jigdoes of CentOS 4.4 and 5.0 i386/x86_64 CD/DVD available.

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Apr 17 00:16:12 UTC 2007

John Summerfield wrote:
> One doesn't need at all to go to CentOS QA to do something private any
> more than CentOS needs to run it past Red Hat's qa.
perhaps you dont, but I like to know that the systems and process I am
using ( and centos is going to provide officially ) have gone through
some testing process.

> OTOH now it's done, I'd love it to be an official part of CentOS.
... and that is not going to happen unless it goes through the -qa and
testing people first.

If the users are going to trust us to provide them with a service, we
need to make sure that the trust is based on some facts and at-least
some form of testing.

- KB