[CentOS] Red Hat Directory Server + Fedora Directory Server version correlation?

Rubin

rubin at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 17 12:55:57 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knows about version-number correlation between
RHDS and FDS. I've sofar been quite unable to find anything about it.

The latest version of seems to be 7.1SP3:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/

And the latest version of FD seems to be 1.0.4:
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download

Most sources I could find state that "FDS and RHDS are identical" but
don't delve deeper. So, is FDS 1.0.4 equal to RHDS 7.1SP3? If not, what
happens to bugs fixed in FDS? Are the features the same in FDS and RHDS?

Greets,

Rubin.