[CentOS] Sylpheed-Claws aka Claws-Mail

Alex White

ethericalzen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 20:06:25 UTC 2007

Question!

I took the spec from Claws-Mail (formerly called Sylpheed-Claws) of
FC6 and updated it from 2.9.0 to 2.9.1 (correctly I believe). I
created the rpms from the build and I suppose I will sign them and put
them up on kuei-jin.org. My question is, should I give them to someone
to see if what I did is correct? QA?? I didn't edit any source or
anything. I know that it works because I installed it on my machine
and it's fetching mail right now.

I had to rebuild libetpan as well. That spec file was really simple
and didn't require me to change anything other than the version
number. I left everything else the same. I have srpms and debugintfo
and devel packages that can be retrieved from my website if anyone
wants to look at it. In hind sight, I may not have needed to rebuild
lietpan but I did for the sake of completeness.

I like sylpheed, there was no other pressing reason for me to bother
with making the packages though.

Sincerely,

Alex White