[CentOS] par2cmdline make errors centos 5

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 18:05:26 UTC 2007

The error was, which I thought I included, uhhhh :)

reedsolomon.cpp:54: error: too few template-parameter-lists
make[1]: *** [reedsolomon.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/par2cmdline-0.4'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have since come across two patches that are supposed to correct the
reedsolomon.cpp:54 problem...which I will try tonight.  Thanks.