[CentOS] RE: seamonkey?

Mark Hull-Richter mhullrich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 23:32:25 UTC 2007

On 4/20/07, Ioannis Vranos <ivranos at freemail.gr> wrote:
> Russel wrote:
> > What happened to seamonkey?  I thought firefox was retired in 4 and
> > replaced
> > by seamonkey.  Imagine my surprise when 5 came with firefox.  What's a
> > guy
> > to do?
>

> No, firefox is the new web browser project, along with thunderbird as
> the new email client project.

Seamonkey is the complete suite, including browser, email, composer,
chat and newsgroups.  Firefox is strictly a browser, Thunderbird is
strictly email.

Seamonkey replaced Mozilla (same project, different name) a little while ago.

--
Mark Hull-Richter, Linux Kernel Engineer
DATAllegro (www.datallegro.com)