[CentOS] CentOS 5 & Beryl

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Sat Apr 21 17:20:26 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-20 at 20:20 -0300, Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

> > >Whats your video board/chipset ?
> >
> > Oops... sorry about that.
> >
> > SiS 630/730
>
> SiS ? Sorry about that.
>
> []s

So, what you're telling me is that my SiS card sucks so badly that it
left you speechless! ;)

How's about if I put an ATI 9600 256MB card into this machine? How would
that be?

--
Mark

"If you have found a very wise man, then you've found
a man that at one time was an idiot and lived long enough
to learn from his own stupidity."