[CentOS] find-requires on rpmbuild

Yuji Tsuchimoto

nox at sea-mew.jp
Sun Apr 22 09:41:59 UTC 2007

Dear all,

It may be not problem of CentOS, but I need your help.
I am using CentOS 5. It is very good distribution.

When I build rpms from src.rpm using icc(intel C compiler),
Some shared objects' requirements contain path of .so files.
For example, in case of libjpeg,
 Requires: .libs/libjpeg.so()(64bit) libc.so.6()(64bit) ...
should be
 Requires: libjpeg.so()(64bit) libc.so.6()(64bit) ...

I think the extra path can be removed using basename command.
But I have no idea where I should insert it.
( /usr/lib/rpm/find-requires is not call from rpmbuild? )

Thank you in advance.