[CentOS] VMware Server 1.2

Tue Apr 24 11:49:49 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 15:45 -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> On 4/23/07, Ioannis Vranos <ivranos at freemail.gr> wrote:
> > Pavel SRB wrote:
> > >
> > > ps: sorry i did not get it with top posting
> >

> > Well, it is something like this as I have understood during my Internet
> > time.  In general, in emails usually top posting is used, in newsgroups
> > and discussion lists usually bottom posting is used. Of course, nothing
> > is written in stone, so, in any case, do as locals do.  :-)
> >

> I have only seen it in emails where Exchange/Outlook/AOL are used
> heavily. In the days before these abominations crawled forth from the
> bowels of Moria.. bottom posting was pretty normal.

Moria ... Jabberwocky ... WOW

My literary knowledge is being tested while I do all this work too ...
thanks Smooge :D

We actually recommend the "Interleaved text" method of quoting in the
CentOS lists:

But ... certainly bottom posting is better than top posting on the
CentOS lists:

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

We have links to those and other resources that pertain to the CentOS
mailing lists on the CentOS website (to hopefully explain why we think
that way):

http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes