[CentOS] URGENT: Skip installation ix86 packages from kickstart on 64bit arch?

Robinson Tiemuqinke hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 18:40:42 UTC 2007

Garrick and all,

 I'm using Kickstart as well. Would you mind to attach
the packages selection section of your kickstart
configuration file?

 My package selection section is attached below, would
you mind to have a look?

--David

%packages
# 'base' and 'core' are always selected, here we just
specified explicitly
@base
@core
@system-tools

-bluez-hcidump
-bluez-gnome
-bluez-libs
-bluez-utils
-ccid ## Generic USB CCID smart card reader driver
-coolkey ## Linux Driver support for the CoolKey and
CAC products.
-pcmciautils
-wpa_supplicant

-ppp
-rp-pppoe
-arptables_jf ## Userspace control program for the
arptables network filter
-dhcpv6_client ## DHCPv6 client
-finger
-gpm