[CentOS] Strange content in the kernel dmesg traces [SOLVED]

Mark Hull-Richter mhullrich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:37:47 UTC 2007

On 4/25/07, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Mark Hull-Richter wrote:
> > On 4/25/07, Michael D. Kralka <michael.kralka at kvs.com> wrote:
> > >I am going to regret answering this, because it is not the right place
> > >for such questions. However...
> >
> > True, but thank you for the post.
>
> Your mail reader is shredding references. Could you please try to fix
> that?

I deleted what I thought was no longer necessary for the discussion to
continue.  My mail reader does pretty much exactly what I want it to
(one of the reasons I like gmail).  Between the subject and the above
content, I thought the thread was pretty clear.  Could you clarify
what you think I should have left in so I can improve on my posts in
the future?

Thanks.

--
Mark Hull-Richter, Linux Kernel Engineer
DATAllegro (www.datallegro.com)