[CentOS] Re: hi uggg

Dave Fales matthew_17_20 at msn.com
Wed Apr 25 21:51:26 UTC 2007

The computer gods must not like me today now I downlod the right one burned
it to a disk and no the computer is refusing to boot of cd I think I know
why but don;t know the cure. Can you install it to the hard drive in 1
computer but run on a diffreant one this is what I think is up I have 3 hard
drives on this computer if when it boots up if I dont go into cmos open up
the hard drive thing then save and close it will only regnie one hard  all
the jumpers are set right no clue one thing I am wondring it has 2 diffrent
spots on the mobo and I run the cd and the boot hard drive into one and the
other two into the other one is that wrong or right
Dave fales
matthew_17_20 at msn.com
moving mountains with mustard seeds