[CentOS] Re: [CSL #329283] centosplus XFS bug?

David Thompson thomas at cs.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 26 13:55:32 UTC 2007

Johnny Hughes wrote:

>Dave,
>
>I would guess that this is not in there ... but I will double check and
>see if we can get it rolled in.
>
>I should be in the CentOS-5 module though.

It's going to be awhile before we'll be ready to upgrade that host to CentOS
5, so I'm looking at either getting a different xfs module for c4 or switching
the partition back to ext3.

So that I understand what I'm installing for c5, will the CentOS 5 xfs module
for the mainline ("compatible with upstream") kernels be based on the
in-kernel source, or will it be a replacement module (as in CentOS 4)?  How
about the centosplus kernels?

Thanks again,

Dave