[CentOS] Xen guest and samba

Andreas Rogge arogge at gmx.de
Thu Apr 26 21:03:36 UTC 2007

I have several XEN and VMWare VMs with CentOS 4.4 that joined AD
successfully.
However, I always used the following (simple) procedure:
  # kinit Administrator
  # net ads join
the net ads join command never asked for a password (because I already
did the kinit earlier).

I had issues only once when there already was a matching computer object
in the AD-Tree, so you might check that and remove it if required.

Regards,
Andreas Rogge