[CentOS] kernel source kernel-devel-smp-2.6.9-42.0.3.EL RPM

Sebastian Walter

sebastian.walter at fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 27 13:28:44 UTC 2007

Dear list,

for the purpose of installing a qlogic driver into my system, I need the
exact kernel source version mentioned above. The kernel version is a
dependency for the cluster suite (for centos4) package, which has been
installed using yum (yum install cman gfs [...]).

Where can I get the kernel source for this exact version? The only one
which is offered to me by yum is version 2.6.9-42.0.10, which I could
re-link of course with /usr/src/linux-2.6, but isn't there a nicer way?

is asking thankfully
Sebastian