[CentOS] Partnership with CentOS for commercial support

김정규

jkkim at linuxcenter.co.kr
Wed Aug 1 17:06:32 UTC 2007

Hello,

My name is Jeongkyu Kim and I am working for Korea Linux Center, mid-size
Korean company specialized in developing Linux server & desktop
distributions from 2002. Our main focus of sales is public sector such as
government agencies and public schools.

Recently, we made a decision that further development of our server
distribution will be based on CentOS. We believe that it would satisfy our
customers with the more reliable solution. At the same time, we expect it
would ease our development effort.

As we prepare our new distribution, it was determined that partnership with
CentOS is very crucial for our business. Our customers usually don't have
technical person inside their organizations so that they want to be ensured
by better chance of technical support.

To make progress, I hope that someone in this list let me know who is the
best person I can discuss with the way to make partnership and commitment we
need to make.

Best regards,
Jeongkyu