[CentOS] Will this work? server+centOS5+100users?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:53:34 UTC 2007

Ross S. W. Walker wrote:
> [...]

SMEserver includes web forms to set up accounts and can act as a windows
domain controller.  It also provides web, ftp, and email/webmail
services and it combines the 'group' concepts for unix permission groups
with email groups to simply things.   The down side is simply that if it
doesn't already do what you want (or have a contributed module) it is
much harder to customize that a stock centos - but it does most of what
you'd want as a windows server out of the box - and includes some
options for backups.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com