[CentOS] MS Exchange to MBOX

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Thu Aug 9 19:39:46 UTC 2007

Write a script that will query Active Directory LDAP, generating a
~/.fetchmailrc file for each user.

Get your new box into the AD with samba and have samba manage the
keytab file.

You can then have fetchmail run in daemon mode across all user accounts
using Kerberos authentication as the host principal, on Exchange give
the Linux box host principal full rights to each mailbox.

-Ross