[CentOS] Where can I find postgres-8.2 rpms for Centos 4?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:12:21 UTC 2007

> Hi all, title says it all. Current postgres is 8.1.9 in centosplus

CentOS is likely to stick with 8.1.9 as that's what's "Current" in the
upstream RHWAS stack, as well as the latest version in c5. if we move
beyond c5 in c4, we have to document all sorts of migration directions
when folks want to move....

Patches will be backported into 8.1.9

Is there some uber-feature in 8.2.x which is a must have? Demand may
drive such a change.

George Orwell