[CentOS] Can't get ipw2200 to work in CentOS 5 on Dell laptop

andy.allen at virgin.net andy.allen at virgin.net
Fri Aug 10 18:35:23 UTC 2007

Thanks again Phil,
I've added alias eth1 ipw2200 to /etc/modprobe.conf, but I still can't get
it to a) recognize eth1 and/or b) to list the Intel Coporation PRO/Wireless
2200BG adapter, so I can't confiure eth1. I'm obviously missing something,
but with the help of people on the CentOS list, I think I'm creeping nearer
to the eventual solution, so any more help is much appreciated!

Andy