[CentOS] GNBD and DRBD kernel mods

Bart

beurdy at priest.com
Wed Aug 15 20:05:01 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I am using heartbeat and drbd on CentOS 5 (see http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7816&forum=41 for details)..

DRBD and heartbeat are working, and now I want to put GNBD on top on this. However, I installed the latest CentOS-plus kernel (2.6.18-8.1.8.el5.centos.plus) but there doesn't appear to be a kmod-gndb for this kernel.

Looks like the latest kmod-gnbd is available for kernel 2.6.18-8.1.8.el5. But I cannot find a kmod-drbd for this kernel. Am I missing something or is this worth a entry in the buglist?

Tnx!

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com !