[CentOS] Re: Kernel

centos centos at unixplanet.biz
Tue Aug 21 11:45:42 UTC 2007

Thanks every one for all your help,

using VNC seems to be a good option for those who has no access to console
and want to install Centos remotely, however just to test , I tried to
upgrade
Centos 4.5 to Centos 5, but it progressed almost to the end and then
stoped with
some error. nothing upgraded.

I think I should first upgrade it locally and then start doing it remotely.

fresh install will leave a lot of files from previous version, so it
should not be considered
at all.

is there any log file that shows why upgrade failed ?

Cheers