[CentOS] Force run of quotacheck at boot

Dogsbody

dan at dogsbody.org
Wed Aug 22 11:14:57 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I think I have managed to corrupt my quota files so I need to run
`quotacheck` but that needs the partition to have quotas off or be
unmounted which isn't ideal for a production system :-p

I was trying to find a way to force the system to do a full `quotacheck
-cvuga` on a reboot but on looking in rc.sysinit it seems it will only
force a quotacheck on boot when fsck finds problems with the disk.

Anyone know of a way to force this (touch a file etc.)?

Thank you in advance

Dan