[CentOS] Changing IRQ

Ron ron at cyberjunky.nl
Mon Aug 27 09:33:26 UTC 2007

I have a Digium too, on an older mainboard it worked ok when I reserved
a IRQ for the slot it was in.

But on another mainboard this bios option wasn't available, I tried
swapping slots, and found 1 combination where it didn't interfere with
my SATA card.

Maybe you can reserve an IRQ on your BIOS?

Regards,
Ron.