[CentOS] Strange behavior from OO Writer

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:22:01 UTC 2007

On 8/27/07, Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Mark Hull-Richter <mhullrich at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Lock file on the original file?
> > >
> > Something like that (pilot error).

> come on we are chomping at the bits to know what went
> wrong? ;-0

Having watched (and occasionally delivered) some heavy-handed
clue-by-four training to Mark, perhaps he simply wants to keep some
dignity here by not admitting such an error and having half the
mailing list laugh at him.  I can completely understand the sentiment,
and I respect his desire to keep his mistake to himself.

Having said that... this is the centos mailing list.....

OUT WITH IT MAN! WE WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!111111eleventy111!!!

:-P

/God I'm a jerk

George Orwell