[CentOS] Any DNS zone files generation tools to recommend?

Robinson Tiemuqinke

hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 21:34:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

 Any one would like to suggest an tool for large-sacle
multiple-networks, multiple-views DNS zone files
automatic generation?

 The DNS configuration tool comes with Centos 5
distribution, system-config-bind, looks like more
improvment is in need; I've come upon a tool h2n,
which create zone files from a static hosts file,
looks like better.

 But I don't know pupular the h2n perl script is in
use, and whether there are any other better/modern
tool(s) to begin with.

 Any one can shed a light on this topic? Thanks a lot.