[CentOS] timeout when accessing atrpms repo

Thu Aug 30 13:09:05 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 22:20 -0400, Dave wrote:
> Hello,
>     I'm using centos5 and i just started noticing a timeout msg when running
> a yum update. It occurs with the atrpms repo, has anyone else seen this?
> Thanks.

Yes - going into the 2nd day now.  Axel said on the ATrpms-users list on
Monday that he is moving to Greece and will not have Internet access for
a couple of weeks.  He did not say that ATrpms would be down, but
probably something broke.  Best to disable ATrpms repos for now until he
is re-connected and has a chance to fix things.

Phil