[CentOS] ./configure perfparse -> "configure: error: required library libgd unusable"

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 00:54:03 UTC 2007

On Dec 16, 2007 6:18 PM, Rogelio <scubacuda at gmail.com> wrote:

> I already did install that.

This is information which would have helped first, so we wouldn't
provide you with unhelpful recomendations.

What I'd like to see out of the config.log is where it includes the gd
files, not where it tries to call the gdmalloc. It's going to be one
of two things. You're either missing a specific file (or version of
the file) or nagios is looking in a place other than where it is on
your system. In either case, this should be identifiable either in the
config.log or in the configure script itself.

George Orwell