[CentOS] Call for FOSDEM volunteers

Dag Wieers

dag at wieers.com
Thu Feb 1 00:24:50 UTC 2007

Hi all,

3 weeks before lift-off we are looking for people who were planning to
attend FOSDEM and are interested to join the CentOS team's presence.

At FOSDEM we will have a booth and a developer's room. We are looking for
people that:

 + can populate the booth for a few hours, socialize with people and
   answer questions

 + want to actively participate in the devroom discussions and
   presentations (socialize with team members and visitors and answer
   advanced questions)

 + attend outside social activities with the rest of us (on friday
   pre-FOSDEM, beer-event and on saturday another event)

 + would like to buy a special shirt and run around the campus with it :)

No prior knowledge required except the ability/eagerness to reach out to
people.

If you plan to do any of that, please read the wiki page about FOSDEM and
add your name to it. This is one way you can contribute to the project !

	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2007

Thanks for your attention, now back to your regular programme...