[CentOS] Steps to create a mirrored CentOS system?

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Mon Feb 5 05:21:03 UTC 2007

On Feb 4, 2007, at 11:55 PM, Dale wrote:

> One other thing, I once before tried setting up a mirrored system
> (was using the gui CentOS configuration) and wasn't able to figure
> out the proper steps to get the mirroring setup.
>
> If there is a web resource on how to do this I would very much
> appreciate a pointer to it.

a little while back Steve Boley from Dell wrote up a thorough,
straightforward guide to building a mirrored-drive system with Red
Hat.  you may be able to find it if you Google for "grub" "software
raid"; alternately, i've preserved a copy on my wiki here:

http://www.vecna.org/wiki/GrubAndSoftwareRAID

-steve

--
If this were play'd upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction.  - Fabian, Twelfth Night