[CentOS] Server Tutorials but written in Spanish

Erick Perez

eaperezh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 05:17:37 UTC 2007

this message is mostly for the spanish speaking people on this list.

To avoid reinventing the wheel, i was doing a google search for centos
based server tutorials but in spanish. I found several things, but not
much.

I am looking for tutorials about:
How to setup postfix with centos, dovecot, creating rpm, apache,bind

I will teach some unix basics to my students (Oh God!) but I'm a lazy
teacher and I don't want to write from scratch.

Pointers for manuals will be gladly accepted (centos/rpm based).

Otherwise, I will have to write 'em from scratch.

thanks,

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780