[CentOS] Problem with 2.6.11.4 kernel and e1000 driver -Correction

Mark Hull-Richter mhull-richter at datallegro.com
Wed Feb 7 02:21:04 UTC 2007

1) I'm actually not building a custom kernel per se, just one from the
standard 2.6.11.4 with our configuration.  I may be adding a custom
driver, but unless I can get the standard kernel to boot,...

2) I have been told that after 2.6.11.4, support for the Infiniband
driver is dropped, and we need that.  If this is not the case, I would
be delighted to know that and proceed accordingly.  I'm not sure, but I
believe that CentOS version 5 will not happen soon enough for what we
need.

Thanks.

mhr