[CentOS] What yumex for CentOS5?

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 7 23:45:15 UTC 2007

Could I know what version of Yumex will be provided in centos/5/extras?

The 'new generation' of yumex-1.9.2 (as present in Fedora 7 Test 1) looks
unfinished (it *is* unfinished!) and I very much prefer the 'old' one,
yumex-1.0.2.

I appreciate Tim Lauridsen's work, however I can't see any advantages of the
"new Yumex" over the old one. (Someone, please highlight them for me.)

Will CentOS 5 stick to the same yumex used in CentOS 4 or will change the
course?

Thx.
Béranger