[CentOS] Is anybody else dealing with Security Metrics?

Peter Serwe peter at infostreet.com
Thu Feb 8 23:43:55 UTC 2007

Far as I'm concerned, if it can keep out everything based off a
no-holds-barred live feed scan
from my Nessus host, then FIIC what some yahoo in a tie wants to tell me
;)  I'd seriously look
at using somebody else for credit card processing.  There has to be at
least 100 people doing
that, and most of them just require SSL (not even 3.0 *rolleyes*).

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at infostreet dot com>

http://www.infostreet.com

"The only true sports are bullfighting, mountain climbing and auto racing." -Earnest Hemingway

"Because everything else requires only one ball." -Unknown

"Do you wanna go fast or suck?" -Mike Kojima

"There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love." -Sir Stirling Moss