[CentOS] tzdata

Peter Serwe peter at infostreet.com
Thu Feb 8 23:52:44 UTC 2007

Peter Serwe wrote:
> On a side note, but kind of on-topic, I want to set my box to live in
> a different timezone.  In my case, I actually
> want the box to live in GMT +0000, how would I go about doing that?  I
> have this sneaky suspicion it's a sneaky
> little file somewhere, but I haven't been able to locate it.
As much as I love answering my own posts,

# zic -l GMT

worked admirably for changing my timezone.

Peter

--
Peter Serwe <peter at infostreet dot com>

http://www.infostreet.com

"The only true sports are bullfighting, mountain climbing and auto racing." -Earnest Hemingway

"Because everything else requires only one ball." -Unknown

"Do you wanna go fast or suck?" -Mike Kojima

"There are two things no man will admit he cannot do well: drive and make love." -Sir Stirling Moss