[CentOS] SquidGuard

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Sat Feb 10 12:44:56 UTC 2007

the nice thing about DG is it's flexibility.  You can whitelist your pc
and leave the others filtered..or setup your pc to be in a less
stringent group.  I would re-evaluate the full power of DG..<G>

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: