[CentOS] php version 4.4 / ez publish

Michael Kress

kress at hal.saar.de
Wed Feb 14 06:48:37 UTC 2007

Hi list, is there any repository on this world where I can stick to and
update to a stable and hopefully secure and hopefully long supported
version 4.4 of php? EZ publish's software requirements as of the current
version tells me that it requires php 4.4 which doesn't meet what Centos
4.4 or its upstream provides. For a certain project I want to use ez
publish. Is there any solution you see for that? Install a seperate
server for that? (That's the least I wanna do). Or _does_ it work with
php 4.3 under centos 4.4? Any experience?
TIA
Regards,
Michael

Michael Kress, kress at hal.saar.de