[CentOS] unable to run php application on centos4.0

ankush grover

ankushcentos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 12:51:23 UTC 2007

Hi Friends,

 I am trying to configure a blog on Centos4.0. The blog is written in
php and I am not able to run the php applications on this system.

php-pear-4.3.9-3.2
php-4.3.9-3.2
php-ldap-4.3.9-3.2
php-mysql-4.3.9-3.

Php is installed on the system and in the httpd.conf file I have added
index.php for Directory Index but whenever I try to access the blog i
get the contents of the file and php is not executing.

The permissions on the directory under /var/www/html/blog is set to
777 but still the problem is persisting.

What should I do and where to check ?

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover