[CentOS] XFS for CentOS 2.6.9-42.0.8 [ was: issue - no keyboard after reboot]

Mark Hull-Richter

mhull-richter at datallegro.com
Fri Feb 16 17:43:33 UTC 2007

Okay, so far so good - and many thanks to all who jumped in on this one.

Now, we would like to look into making some changes in XFS, but I didn't
see a SRPM for the kernel-module-xfs for 42.0.8 - the most recent one is
for 42.0.3.

Is this usable, or is there somewhere (else?) I can get the SRPM for the
42.0.8 XFS?

Thanks.