[CentOS] Digital Audio (via EIDE ribbon cables) supported in Kernel in CentOS 5.0? (Johnny Hughes)

Lanny Marcus

centos at computer2.com
Tue Feb 27 15:46:51 UTC 2007

Message: 27
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 02:08:34 -0600
Subject: Re: [CentOS] Digital Audio (via EIDE ribbon cables) supported
        in      Kernel in CentOS 5.0?
To: CentOS ML <centos at centos.org>

>It works with xmms that way now ...

Johnny: Thank you! Jay Leafey told me about xmms in another thread and
then you replied to my post and told me about xmms. I got xmms to work
this morning.  :-)

Now, if I can find an RPM for the xmms Output Plugin for MP3, that works
in CentOS 4.4, that will enable me to convert selected tracks to mp3 and
use them in my cell phone.

Thank you very much, for replying to me, and, for the incredible amount
of time you spend working on CentOS and supporting it!  Lanny