[CentOS] I don't see my messages

Ski Dawg centos at skidawg.org
Wed Jan 3 14:12:30 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 10:02 +0100, Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
> I can send any messages in the list, but the curious problem is I don't
> see my own messages

As someone else has already mentioned, this is a "feature" of gmail.
Google has decided for you, that to keep clutter down, they just will
not display any message that you send to a discussion list. You will
have the message in your Sent folder, and they have determined for you
that you don't need to see the message come back from the list.

You can complain to Google about it, but I am not sure if that will do
any good. People have been complaining about this for a while now, with
no response.

HTH,
--
Doug