[CentOS] Re: Updating PHP

Matt Hyclak hyclak at math.ohiou.edu
Mon Jan 8 18:49:03 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 10:42:52AM -0800, Todd Cary enlightened us:
> Matt Hyclak wrote:
> >On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 04:39:00PM -0000, Nigel Kendrick enlightened us:

I think it was covered earlier in the thread, but the best way to do what
you are proposing is to install the .src.rpm (which expands all the files,
and more specifically gets you the php.spec file). Then you edit the
php.spec file and add your line to the configure script, then rpmbuild -ba
php.spec.

Matt

--
Matt Hyclak