[CentOS] Will Intel D101GGCL work?

Eduardo Grosclaude eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 16:39:46 UTC 2007

Thank you, Drew
As an aside-- I know compatibility lists exist, but they never happen
to know about my distro or my hardware. I seem not to find RHCL usable
either. Does it exist some service to register one's working hardware
out there? Think having a script to survey the machine, then once you
are satisfied with your hardware upload the profile to some site,
throw in a search page. IIRC, gaming people have such a thing.