[CentOS] Will Intel D101GGCL work?

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Sat Jan 13 17:57:11 UTC 2007

We basically try before we buy now; we do such high volume that our
vendors are willing to send us samples of systems we intend to use and
then we try it out and if it doesn't work we don't purchase them.

Saves us a lot of time.

I find that 99% of the Intel motherboards work fine unless they're the
965/975 or S5000 series which I guess?? Wont work until march..

Thanks,
-Drew
XLHost.com