[CentOS] Problem with rpmbuild

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Sun Jan 14 18:30:29 UTC 2007

Brent -

Check out my message "[CentOS] Problem with rpmbuild - this works".  I
seem to have found a way around the problem, but I am not experienced
enough with Linux, especially with creating executables ad RPM's, to
know exactly why it works.  Nevertheless, I now have an RPM based (I
assume that it is since I used the src.rpm) version of PHP that has
Interbase integrated.

Todd

Ariste Software
2200 D Street Ext